JOIN US in advancing cell and gene therapies for cancer
ACGT is the only philanthropy in the country dedicated exclusively to this remarkable science.
- ACGT is the only philanthropy in the country dedicated to cell and gene therapies for cancer.
- ACGT seeks investment funding from individuals, corporations and foundations who share our commitment to the promise of better cancer care through gene therapies.
- We cannot offer you a naming opportunity, as we have no bricks and mortar, although we are happy to name a significant grant award in your honor.
- You may choose the type of cancer and the type of research you wish to support.
- Investor contributions are of course eligible for tax benefits.
- We do scrupulous due diligence so the research study you support has the best possible prospect for success.
- All projects are capitalized at high award levels to facilitate meaningful results.
- More importantly, all donated funds go directly to research as separate funding is provided to cover administrative and fundraising expenses.
Need more information?Contact Senior Development Officer Joshua Corday at 203.358.5055.
- Efficient – 100% of funds raised go directly to medical research as separate funding covers administrative and fundraising expenses.
- Collaborative – We work closely with medical research institutions to maximize results.
- Rigorous – Research proposals must meet highly selective criteria for funding.
- Targeted – Funding is offered for high-potential projects to optimize research results.
- Selective – Donors are partners in the process with the option to invest in specific research projects or types of cancer.